Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meeting tomorrow at 12:30 at fake Aroma

Alright team!

I'll bring my mnemonics tomorrow!

So just bring your lunch and bring your mnemonics or any helpful tips you have to remember these cardio drugs. These are really high yield, so we need effective ways of remembering these long term, and also some of their special side effects. 

I also have some mnemonics for the foundational SANS drugs, but we can go over them another time or you can just ask me one on one anytime.

PS: I haven't covered antihyperlipidemics well, so I have nothing in store for that section.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the meeting would be today rather ; ) ...that is Wednesday Oct 13th, 12:30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post the lists that needed to be
    converted into mnemonic sentences?

    ReplyDelete